I was inspired to do this by Allison, and even though I’m not one to post memes I found this one to be intriguing.
1. My last haircut was too long ago, over a year. I’m definitely, definitely due for one.
2. My most daring hair moment was when I decided to get a pixie haircut, but it didn’t quite go as planned. I was 13.
3. A hairstyle I’d never be brave enough to try is dreadlocks, ick!
4. I’ve always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or redhead) … Neither, actually. I am a natural redhead and I LOVE my color. Wouldn’t change it for the world.
5. My go-to hair do is parted on the right side with top layer pulled back and secured with a hair clip. I put in a little bit of gel to old my curls and some conditioning spray, and that’s it!
6. My biggest hair disaster was that time I got the pixie cut… the hair stylist my grandma took me too did not do what I asked her to, and ended up cutting my hair shorter on one side than the other, and then just brushed my hair into a side part so I wouldn’t notice! I was pissed. I had to wait for it to grow out a bit (2-3 weeks) before going to get it fixed. Sad thing is I had to start high school with this haircut. :(
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is something a little more daring than what I usually do, maybe with braids (but I’m terrible at braiding).
8. My best hair day was the day of my first Ouidad haircut. It’s a salon in NY that only cuts curly hair, and they have a specific method for doing so.
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was see question #6.
10. My hair is red, curly, and thin. It’s fairly soft, but the top layer always turns into a frizzy mess, which is why I often pull it back with a clip.